CityKids is an all-in-one education center for families with children newborn-13 years old
CityKids offers programs for the whole family including:
The CityKids Nursery Program engages children in a play-based, child-centered, emergent curriculum that integrates a combination of the foremost approaches to early childhood education including, Reggio Emilia, Waldorf and Montessori.
Our Ministry of Education approved nursery school offers five classrooms for children ages five months through kindergarten
Our English lessons are educational, creative and fun. Children learn in small groups, with highly trained teachers who will guide your child to achieve new skills and confidence in Reading, Writing, Oral Communication and Literary Appreciation while simultaneously nurturing critical thinking, creativity and teamwork.
Our 'tzaharon' (after school program) is a fun and educational English-speaking environment where children (ages 4-6, trom-chova and chova) are transported from school to spend the afternoon in our facility.
Our intimate program exposes children to engaging activities that strengthen their language proficiency through an emergent curriculum.
We also offer:
- A library with over 2,000 of our children's favorite English books available for lending
- A parent-child morning playgroup for families not quite ready to join a child care setting
- A variety of after school enrichment classes including art, music and movement
- Holiday camps to boost language and cultural identity
- Parenting workshops that will empower parents through support, guidance and practical tools
Because CityKids is your home away from home